Ho Ghim Wei Research Group
The Ho Research Group at the National University of Singapore, led by A/Prof Ho Ghim Wei, aims to create novel nanostructured materials for energy and environmental sustainability. The two main research thrusts directed by A/Prof Ho are photocatalysis for pollutant degradation and hydrogen generation. These research thrusts are centred around the development of photoactive material for solar energy conversion devices. Our approach is multidisciplinary as it involves concepts from electrical engineering, chemical engineering, materials science and physics.
- A/Prof Ho was honoured as the Science & Technology winner for the Great Women of Our Time 2016.
- A/Prof Ho was the Honoree Winner at JCI Ten Outstanding Young Persons (TOYP) Award Ceremony held on 29 May 2015.
- A/Prof Ho was featured on The Edge Singapore on 25 May 2015.
- A/Prof Ho was awarded the L’Oreal Women in Science National Fellowship on 4 Dec 2014.
- A/Prof Ho’s work on Transparent Conducting Oxides was featured by Today.
- A/Prof Ho’s work on Transparent Conducting Oxides was featured by REGIS.
- A/Prof Ho’s work on 3D Transparent Conductive Films was featured by Nanotechnology Now, The Nanotechnology, Printed Electronics World and Nanowerk.